Sister--I prayed for you today so that you would have peace leaving Em and starting your new job. Call me tonight and let me know how things went. Love you.
Ok, you're not in TX anymore...When you gonna update this blog and tell us what's going on in KY? Huh!!! You'd think you had a full time job or something...
8 comments:
What a cute picture!! We need to get together before you leave?? Maybe dinner or lunch within the next couple of days???
HI! I was hoping to see a TX picture of the two of you! You both look great! Glad to hear you are having a blast!Take care!
Sister--I prayed for you today so that you would have peace leaving Em and starting your new job. Call me tonight and let me know how things went. Love you.
I'm praying for you too! Hope everything goes well for you and Em today.
I posted some pics on my blog from our bfast in the Big D!
How's work going? Hope you are doing good with leaving Em.....
Ok, you're not in TX anymore...When you gonna update this blog and tell us what's going on in KY? Huh!!! You'd think you had a full time job or something...
Wish I was there to kiss Miss Em's cute little cheeky's.
Sister, I miss talking to you every day whenever I want!!!
Post a Comment