I can tell you where she'll want to eat Cindy. What-a-burger and Pho Que Hong. I know my sister. It's a tradition. We have to eat Pho within 45 minutes of leaving the airport or she suffers withdrawals.
She's right, got to have What-a-burger in TX! Great to see more pics of you and Emery. I hope your trip is awesome!! When do you leave again? I am sure we will all know when your plane lands as blogger queen better be blogging all about it. We too are getting excited about another trip to TX in June. :) Trina
4 comments:
I just love this pic of you and Em. I can tell Michael is liking his new camera. (wink)
Can't wait to see you and meet Emery!!! WHooo hooooooo!
Be thinking about where you want to eat!!!
I can tell you where she'll want to eat Cindy. What-a-burger and Pho Que Hong. I know my sister. It's a tradition. We have to eat Pho within 45 minutes of leaving the airport or she suffers withdrawals.
She's right, got to have What-a-burger in TX! Great to see more pics of you and Emery. I hope your trip is awesome!! When do you leave again? I am sure we will all know when your plane lands as blogger queen better be blogging all about it. We too are getting excited about another trip to TX in June. :)
Trina
Post a Comment