Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
Look at that big girl. She's got a million dollar smile. You should submit her pic's to the kids talent network like I did Luke. They wrote me back and said he'd do good in the industry. We'll see if it progresses.
I just feel it- she's going to be a model- look at that little cute pose in the second picture. It is just perfect!!!
She truly just gets cuter and cuter! And I am so impressed with your decorating style. Want to come decorate for me?!?!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Look at that big girl. She's got a million dollar smile. You should submit her pic's to the kids talent network like I did Luke. They wrote me back and said he'd do good in the industry. We'll see if it progresses.
I just feel it- she's going to be a model- look at that little cute pose in the second picture. It is just perfect!!!
She truly just gets cuter and cuter! And I am so impressed with your decorating style. Want to come decorate for me?!?!
Post a Comment