Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Little Lady Bug


Even though Emery's double ear infection and cold kept us from trick or treating, we still dressed her up in her costume, so you could see what a cute little Lady Bug she is.
Please pray that she gets better! Even with it all, she is still all smiles.
The other picture I thought was so cute of her in her cap, so I had Michael capture it on film!
Hope you all had a great Halloween!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute, little Ladybug with a terrific smile. She looks darling. Hope she feels better soon. I love you.

Grandee

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Cutest little lady bug around. I wish you would've had her new boots to wear. Praying for her little ears to feel better. Please call me tomorrow after YOUR appt. Love you and am praying for you both.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Poor little lady bug! I hope she's feeling better by now. She's adorable and youre a great mama!