Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
Love the leopard girls. You both look sooooo cute in your matching outfits. Just love Emery's smile.Grandee
Purr...that little bald head of her's reminds me of YOU until age 3. Can't wait to see ya'll in a couple weeks.
Love the Leopard outfits!! Like mama like daughter!!! Love that little Emery!!!! I don't think I have ever not seen her smile. She is such a happy baby!!
Your hair is looking so cute! How is Miss emery feeling?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the leopard girls. You both look sooooo cute in your matching outfits. Just love Emery's smile.
Grandee
Purr...that little bald head of her's reminds me of YOU until age 3. Can't wait to see ya'll in a couple weeks.
Love the Leopard outfits!! Like mama like daughter!!! Love that little Emery!!!! I don't think I have ever not seen her smile. She is such a happy baby!!
Your hair is looking so cute! How is Miss emery feeling?
Post a Comment