Saturday, September 27, 2008

2nd Birthday Party










3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Now if that isn't the cutest George cake. Sis, you did a great job. What did you make the banana's out of? Love the "banana runts" you put on the cupcakes. Too cute. I wish we could have been there to celebrate. It looks like fun was had by all. Glad you got some cute pic's. By the way, change your text color to a darker pink. I cannot read it at all. Love you guys. Happy Birthday sweet Em. We love you baby girl.

Anonymous said...

Brooke,
Wow I can't believe that Em is 2 already!!!! She is getting so big. I really wish we could have gotten together when you were in Dallas. It would have been neat to have Cesar and Em play together. It really is amazing how fast they grow.

Matt said...

HOw cute!! Did you make the cake? Happy birthday, Miss Emery!