Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hangin with my Grandee

Grandee is in town and we are enjoying our time. Today she helped Mommy clean the house! Thanks so much Grandee.
We went to Cracker Barrel yesterday and had pancakes and bacon for lunch. It was very yummy.
Next weekend is my birthday party and I am having a Curious George Party with cake and banana splits.
Just wanted to update you, now leave me along blog nazi's. Ha Ha.

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I can hardly believe that 2 years ago this little precious one joined our lives. How can it have been that long ago. She's been such a miracle and a blessing. Please give her lots of birthday kisses from us. Wish we could be there to celebrate the big day. Take lots of pic's. Love you guys. Happy Birthday Em. We love you tons!