Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to my sweet girl!

A big happy birthday to my little monkey today. 2 years ago today you were born and changed our lives forever. You are an amazing child and mommy and daddy are so lucky to have you in their lives. You have grown into an amazingly smart and funny child and I love to watch you do new things everyday. I love you very much!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Emmy!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Happy Birthday, Em! I remember exactly where I was when I heard the news..painting an office building! Crazy.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Happy Birthday Em. I remember the day you came into this world so vividly. You make our lives complete. We love you so much.

XOXOXO
Cuzzin Luke, Aunt Heather and Uncle Jason

Amber said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Emery! I know how much of a blessing you are to your mommy and daddy! You are growing up WAY too fast. It was good seeing you recently. Love ya!