Monday, October 06, 2008

I got Tagged~!

Ok, so I got tagged by Cindy Loo.
1. I do my makeup in the car on my way to work. Every day. I have for years!
2. I have a denim comforter that I sleep with that I have hadand slept with for 13 years. It is ratty, has a huge hole in it and my mother hates it and thinks it is gross. I can't bring myself to throw it away. It is cool in the summer and warm in the winter. I did get a duvet cover for it this weekend though. My mom would be so proud.
3. I hate bananas but love banana pudding. I hate tomatos but loves spagetti.
4. Each season I buy a ton of clothes for Emery. I don't have a $ limit that I set, I just know when I get to a point that I am done buying.
5. I grew up terrified of dogs. I never had a bad experience I just always was very afraid. I now own a dog and part of the reason I got her was to break my fear.
6. I am a huge movie buff. I can quote almost all of How to loose a guy in 10 days, Good Will hunting and Top Gun-which I saw 24 times in the movie theatre. No lie!

Now, if you're tagged, here's what you do:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people
4. Please pass it on for fun...

I tag: Heather, Jessica F., Angela N., Amber, Sharon, Trina.

3 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

HA! I love the make up in the car :)

Trina said...

Girl! This is my 1st time to be tagged for this, so it may take me a little time to think of 6 random things, so please be patient with me. :)) Thanks! Looks fun!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok, when I get some down time I'll do this...right now I'm in jewelry making mode. Sorry.