Wednesday, October 01, 2008

You know it's going to be a bad day when......

You cook up a batch of oatmeal from a packet and eat 3/4 of it before discovering there are bugs in it. No lie. I had brought another package for tomorrow so I opened it up and they were moving around and crawling on top of each other. Which makes me understand that the ones I ate were alive until I scorched them with hot water from the coffee maker and cooked them alive in the microwave! This is one more reason to add to my list of reasons why I HATE Wal Mart.
Needless to say I vomited in the bathroom and I have been trying to get it out of my head all morning. I always said I could be on Fear Factor..... NOT ANY MORE!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh No!!!! I also hate Wal-Mart. Did you contact the oatmeal company to complain? I would!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Oh, that was just Walmarts BeetleBerry flavored oatmeal. I get that one all the time.

You should try their Catydid Cinnamon Crunch and Grasshopper Granola flavors.

I'll have it shipped to ya!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!