You have a big trip planned and you come down with a really bad cold the day before!
Yes, it is true. I stayed home from work yesterday and felt terrible. I could not breath and felt all achey etc. So I drugged up, layed in bed, slept all day and went to bed early. No it is 3:22 A.M. and I am up taking more meds. and now I can't sleep from all the sleep I already got!
I have to be up in about 2 1/2 hours to get ready to go snow tubing. I suppose my jacket pockets will be full of cough drops and blistex. uggggghhhhhh
Don't you just love it when.....
You get a sweet little envelope in the mail and you open it and it is a coloring book page that your sweet little nephew colored on! Love that! Miss him!
You have been looking for a CD that is old as dirt but you loved every song on it and God blesses you by allowing it to be in the bargain CD section for $6.99- Heather- it was Michael English!!! Can you believe it!
You have a wonderful husband who cooks dinner when you are laying in bed with a pile of Kleenex surrounding you.
You feel truly blessed in your life and you wonder if it can get any better than this!
Well, I guess that I will try to mosey off to bed and catch the last few hours of sleep. I will post pictures from the tubing trip soon! Wish us luck AND safety!
4 comments:
I hope you feel better, stay safe and have fun. My concoction that's made me feel better. 2 benadryl for the sinus drainage. Delsym for the cough 2 teaspoons full. Cough drops and kleenex in between.
Have Fun and get to feeling better real soon!!
I can't wait to hear about your trip. Hope you feel well enough to enjoy it!!
Hope ya'll had fun snow bunny.
Post a Comment