Hey there! Hope you had a great Christmas! We were at Matthew and Jennifers. We went to candle light service, but didn't see you there, you must have been in Harrodsburg!
I haven't been to Matthew & Jennifer's house since they finished the remodeling. I keep saying I'll go, but haven't made it yet. We were still at my parents' house during the candle light service.
6 comments:
Nice photos! Whose house were you at?
Hey there! Hope you had a great Christmas! We were at Matthew and Jennifers. We went to candle light service, but didn't see you there, you must have been in Harrodsburg!
I love the pictures. Mom
I haven't been to Matthew & Jennifer's house since they finished the remodeling. I keep saying I'll go, but haven't made it yet. We were still at my parents' house during the candle light service.
Have you guys lost weight...You look like skinny minnies.
Ya right Heather- I wouldn't say skinny minny, Mom said the same thing. Michael is down about 20lbs and I feel so fat right now! But thanks!
Post a Comment