Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
Oh my gosh, who are those 2 nerds!!!
Ok. . . who's who?
Brooke's the one that looks like a little boy.....I'm the one with pigtails.
I love it!!
Nice Heather, thanks for that!
You're welcome ;op
You know I love you and I'll always give my little "brother" some gum...(wink, wink)
Super cute! Love the 80's!
How bout that marigold yellow, orange, lime green and brown cushion on the patio furniture. We were really stylin'.....NOT!
girl, get this blog updated!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh my gosh, who are those 2 nerds!!!
Ok. . . who's who?
Brooke's the one that looks like a little boy.....I'm the one with pigtails.
I love it!!
Nice Heather, thanks for that!
You're welcome ;op
You know I love you and I'll always give my little "brother" some gum...(wink, wink)
Super cute! Love the 80's!
How bout that marigold yellow, orange, lime green and brown cushion on the patio furniture. We were really stylin'.....NOT!
girl, get this blog updated!
Post a Comment