Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
I love it!!
Look how much you two turkey's look alike. I remember you in your toybox antics.
So funny! I'd add one to the collection, but my mom only has pics of me swimming in the toilet. I'm a classy chic.
... and look alike!!!
Yeah, Brooke didn't have much hair until she was about 4. People would say, "Here give your little brother some gum".
A little update would be nice???
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it!!
Look how much you two turkey's look alike. I remember you in your toybox antics.
So funny! I'd add one to the collection, but my mom only has pics of me swimming in the toilet. I'm a classy chic.
... and look alike!!!
Yeah, Brooke didn't have much hair until she was about 4. People would say, "Here give your little brother some gum".
A little update would be nice???
Post a Comment