To all you blog Nazi's and you know who you are...get off my back! :O)
We have had a week of sickness in our household. Michael had strep throat and now I am getting a sinus infection. NOT FUN!
I am waiting to hear of 2 job opportunities and should know something early this coming week!
I found out that my cousin Ty is doing well, and that the Dr.'s do not feel that the cancer has spread and that he is going to be fine! Praise God!
That is about all that is going on right now. Will blog more this week!
1 comment:
Hope the sinus infection doesn't hold on much longer . . . and be glad you didn't get strep! Last time I had strep was when Alexis was born, which is why I didn't get to go to the hospital. Hope Mike's on the mend, too.
Good luck with the jobs prospects.
Post a Comment