Saturday, April 01, 2006

I am back to blogland!

Well, just same ol same ol to blog.
I am busy with work and with purse making. It keeps me hopping!
Michael is on a fishing trip today and so excited to be able to get away and fish! He loves it!
I am going over to Jacqueline's house for a girls night.
The weather is getting much better around here.. spring is in the air!
Work is going great. I love it there. I love where I work and love my job! FINALLY!!!!!!
Mom is coming down for Easter, so that will be a fun time and I am looking forward to it!
Sorry it is sort and sweet today, but at least I got it updated!

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok, I'll get my blog updated tomorrow. Promise! (with some pic's) Love you. Sorry I missed your call tonight. We were right in the middle of lifegroup bible study and didn't get home until late.

Beth said...

Fishing weather is here . . . my dad went on Friday. Is Mike going with our church on their annual trip this year?

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I am SO GLAD you like your job. I'm pumped for you! :)