Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It has been a while. I am so super busy at work.
The morning sickness stage has hit the last 2 weeks and it is awful. It is all day. Please pray that my sickness subsides and for strength for Michael and I.

I had a good Mother's day. I got the Willow Tree Figureine of the pregnant woman from Heather and a very sweet card. They meant so much to me!
Michael made me the sweetest card. He is so tenderhearted and wonderful. I can't wait to see him with Baby Stone.
I wish I could have been there to celebrate it with Mom and my family.

Michael is very busy with his new role as Worship Leader at church. He has recruited me to be on the praise team, so that keeps us both busy.

That is about all, short and sweet today.
Thanks for all of your prayers thus far... keep em comin!