
Today was amazing! Baby Stone is amazing! Motherhood is going to be amazing!
Check out the picture we got today from our ultra sound! How incredible is that. We are going to have to wait 3 more weeks until we go back to find out what it is, but how amazing is this picture! Perfect profile! Things were great, He said that everything is going along fabulous and the baby's heart is strong and 148 beats.
Days like today make it all worth it! Thanks Heather for the support last night when I didnt think that I could make it one more day! I love you dearly!
P.S. Notice the words- Profile and foot on the picture! To help ya out, the baby is straight up and down and facing the left!
4 comments:
Awesome pics. I think the baby is going to look like Michael. It's the little "chipmonk cheeks" in the profile.....Can't wait to be an Aunt again. Love ya'll.
WOW! Baby Stone is so clear! Don't even need the labels. It's so amazing YAYAYAYAYA!
I don't think I have ever seen a sono so clear to read! Mine were NEVER EVER that awesome to see what was going on. HE looks beautiful!!!
Are we getting a little lazy on updating our blog?? J/K! Talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment