



My sweet Emery is 1 month old today! Mrs. Andrea (her primary nurse that you will hear me refer to quite often) made her a sweet sign for her incubator. She is wonderful!!! That is her in the one picture. We love her dearly! She loves Emery as if she is her own.
I can't believe that it has been a month already! In some ways it seems like just yesterday, but then again somedays it seems like forever. In all, it has been 6 weeks with the 12 days I was in the hospital and the 4 weeks since she has been born.
I am so thankful for her. What a sweet, sweet child. I can't wait until the day that we get to bring her home.
They say that she is doing so well that they don't think she will have to be in the hospital all 9 weeks, so we are keeping our fingers crossed!
Aunt Angela is coming for a baby shower on Nov. 4th. She is mommy's best friend from highschool. We can't wait to see her!
We had a great visit with Heather, Lukey, Janna and Robert. We are so excited that they were able to come and spend time. I am so excited Heather got to finally see Emery!
3 comments:
Happy birthday little Em. I love you so much. You are so cute. Can't wait until I can kiss and cuddle you.
Happy 1 month!!!
She is getting so big! I am truly amazed! I am very proud of you, Miss Emery....drinking from a bottle now! Keep up your Spirits Mom & Dad, God has all of this under control!
Post a Comment