OH MY GOSH! If that isn't the most adorable nursery I've ever seen. Mary did an awesome job on the curtains and glider cushions. I love the paint on the walls and how everything pulled together so nicely. Brooke you did and awesome job. I love the little closet "cubbie". Now all you need is your sweet angel laying in that crib. I can't wait to see it all in person. You really did a great job! Girls get all the cute frilly stuff.
OH MY WORD! How gorgeous! I love it. I know whom to fly down whenever I decide to redecorate or have another baby!! Awesome bedroom. Emery is so lucky- she will love her PINK room!!
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! If that isn't the most adorable nursery I've ever seen. Mary did an awesome job on the curtains and glider cushions. I love the paint on the walls and how everything pulled together so nicely. Brooke you did and awesome job. I love the little closet "cubbie". Now all you need is your sweet angel laying in that crib. I can't wait to see it all in person. You really did a great job! Girls get all the cute frilly stuff.
OH MY WORD! How gorgeous! I love it. I know whom to fly down whenever I decide to redecorate or have another baby!! Awesome bedroom. Emery is so lucky- she will love her PINK room!!
Post a Comment