Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving with Grandee






I have been having so much fun with my Grandee. She came to visit me for Thanksgiving. Tonight she got to help with my bath! She loved it! Then she held me for a very long time! Look how big I am getting. I am 4 lbs 11 ozs. now. I am going to get to come home very soon!

4 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Wow, she has grown SO MUCH! She looks great!!! Can't wait to see pics of her in her sassy little nursery!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Are those rolls I see on her little thighs. Betcha the ole wedding ring won't fit her leg/wrists now huh! I cannot believe how much she's grown either. Looks like she's scared of her baths or maybe it's just GranDee's cold hands (wink)....She's precious, precious. I wanna give her little kisses. NOW!

Anonymous said...

Awww . . . what a sweet little fat belly!!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Sis--I just love the pic cd mom brought home.