I need to ask prayer for my Montana family!
I talked to my Aunt Ennie this evening and she informed me that my cousin Ty who has Prader-Willi Syndrome- now has cancer. Bless his little heart. He has already beat the odds by living as long as he has (he is close to 40 years old) and now this.
Please pray that God will be seen thru all of this as I am unsure about their salvation.
Pray for my aunt Ennie, my cousins Ty and Tanner and my uncle Bob.
Ennie has some very tough decisions ahead of her regarding his well being and doesn't feel that chemo and radiation are going to be an option as his body and mind would not withstand it.
This is such a very sad situation! Thanks for your prayers!
1 comment:
Ok, you wanna talk about updating a blog!!!! Hello.
Post a Comment