Well, I am winding down my trip in Dallas and will be leaving tomorrow morning headed back to KY. I talked to Michael this morning where he filled me in on all the things I have missed:
Friday night our dog Mandie starts going crazy at 4:30 AM... running and howling around the house-something that she never does. Michael got up to find out what the whoopla was about, and right in front of our house a car ran off the road and over into the ditch. Michael said the car was completely crushed... he is not sure about the driver?
Then, we got 4 inches of snow...he says my car is completely covered...can't even see it!
Wow, from Dallas 70's to 4 inches of snow!!!
The biggest thing was this morning as Michael was getting ready for church. We have a huge field and barn across the main road from our house. He got out of the shower and was getting ready when he heard a very loud MOOOOOOO. He didn't think anything of it, being that we hear them sometimes... He brushed his teeth and again heard MOOOOOOOOO. He said that it sounded like it was on our back porch. So he looked out side and low and behold...He said there were between 30-50 cows in the back yard. All over the place. Running in the field, in our yard, the neighbors yard and all in the culdisac subdivision in our neighborhood. I so wish that I would have been there to see that!
I have had such a great time hanging out this week with my family and friends. What a true blessing it is to be able to spend time with the ones we love!
I miss Michael and will be excited to see him!
Please pray for little Lukey... He has an ear infection and is not feeling good at all!
4 comments:
We did have a great visit. Lukey said he already misses his Aunt Brooke. He misses the ice cream cones and reading time the most. We're so glad you got to come. It's been a long time since we've gotten to spend an extended time together. Hope to see you this summer again.
Please update your blog. TODAY!
That is SO FUNNY! Gotta luv Kentucky!
Surely SOMETHING ELSE has happened since you've returned home. By golly it's been a week. UPDATE THIS BLOG OR I'M DISOWNING YOU.
Post a Comment