Saturday, February 11, 2006

Snow, Snow and more snow
















It has been snowing here in the bluegrass for 2 days!
It started yesterday about the time that we were leaving for the lock-in, and continued all thru the night and all day today! I love it. I love the sight, I love the sound, I love the texture of it! I LOVE SNOW!!!!! It is so not what I am used to being born and raised in the Lone Star State!

Our lock in was great! We had 20 kids from both churches and had a great time! We fed them, gave them tons of caffeine and took them bowling!! Then we crashed for the night at JC Powerhouse-a place that some peeps from our church converted into a Christian hangout for kids.
All of the leaders are dog tired today as we got NOOOOO sleep at all! I sleep literally all day today!
Hope you all are having a good weekend so far. For those of you in Texas-enjoy the snow pictures!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the lock-in was a great success. Sound like you had a blast. The snow looks very nice. I'm glad that you LOVE IT. It has been cool and very windy here today. Have a good rest.

Moo

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

How does Mandie like the snow?? We love it too (us transplants appreciate it more, I think)!

Glad the lock in went well.

Amber said...

WOW! Amazing. I almost didn't recognize what that white stuff on the ground was?? Then I remembered that we have had that before in Texas- just long ago... Glad that you are doing good and I hope you don't get too bored being at home all of the time. I know I start feeling the walls are caving in when I'm home for too long! Love ya!!

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Beautiful Pics! You are so blessed to see the white stuff. Please make a snow angel for me.

Sharon

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Wow, cool pic's. Send some snow our way. Glad your lock-in went great.

Phat Girl said...

Hi Brooke! The pictures are great! I would love to be in the snow right about now!