Hey Brooke- Mine did the same thing- I couldn't figure it out so I just switched page type and it fixed the problem. Don't know why it did- but it corrected it. Understand??
It's got something to do with screen resolution, pictures, or links that are really long. It doesn't do it on my desktop computer, but it does on my laptop.
5 comments:
Hey Brooke- Mine did the same thing- I couldn't figure it out so I just switched page type and it fixed the problem. Don't know why it did- but it corrected it. Understand??
Brooke,
Your blog appears fine on my end. I guess I don't understand.
Sharon
It's got something to do with screen resolution, pictures, or links that are really long. It doesn't do it on my desktop computer, but it does on my laptop.
Freak- update please??? You can do all of the other things on your "To Do" list later. Blogging is way more important!!
I don't know what's up with your blog, but I'm glad you put helping us pack before blogging on your to-do list!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment