Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Desert Wind
Look for the new CD out by Desert Wind. Michael and his band spent all day yesterday in the recording studio making their CD. Pretty cool to have such a talented hubby!
I thought their pictures turned out really well. I couldn't tell much from the CD from listening in the studio . . . sounds REALLY weird in there, but I'm sure it's great as well.
4 comments:
WOW! That is awesome. Way to go Michael. I'm sure you are very proud.
I thought their pictures turned out really well. I couldn't tell much from the CD from listening in the studio . . . sounds REALLY weird in there, but I'm sure it's great as well.
Dude, so cool. I'm gonna have to git me one!
Where do we buy this awesome CD?
Post a Comment