Well, it has been a while and I am sorry for that! Glad to be back in the world of bloggers!
I started my new job this past Tues.
God is so good and his mercy is everlasting!
He has blessed me with such a wonderful job. I am working in H.R. for a place called Oakwood.
Oakwood is a facility for folks with mental retardation and other mental issues.
I am so fortunate to be able to have gotten on there in H.R. I love, love, love it!
Thank you God for this wonderful job!
Well, as many of you know, it is Girl Scout Cookie time. This brings great enjoyment to our home. I love the once a year that I get to get Thin Mints.
Well, this year it meant something else for our household. It meant that Mandie (our Lab) has found a new love of the Peanut Butter Patties. I came home from lunch with a friend last week, and she had pulled the box off the counter and ate 14 of them.
I called the vet and them told me to rush her in. So we went to the vet where they proceeded to induce her vomiting and when that didn't work, they had to go in and pump her stomach! Poor girl. She was having a hard time. But now she is doing good. Silly little girl scout!
Spring is beginning to creep in on us. Our pear tree is starting to bloom and it will be in full bloom soon. It is rainy season here in the end of March and April, so let the fun begin.
I love spring time in the Bluegrass. It is my favorite time of year. I cannot believe it is going to be 4 years that I have lived in Kentucky. My life has been so richly blessed since I moved here. I know that people thought I was super crazy when I packed up and left, but now seeing how life has turned out for me here I think they would agree that God has a purpose for everything and knows the plans that he has for us!
Well, I guess that is about all for now. I promise to try to be better about blogging!
4 comments:
Have you seen my weiner?
Congratulations on the new job!
What's with this once-a-week blogging???
Update???
Post a Comment