
I am growing like a weed. I am up to 2 lb and 4ozs now. I tried to drink from a bottle yesterday and took half of my milk! It was very exciting for Mommy, but a lot of hard work for me. I was worn out.
You can see from this picture that mommy took yesterday that I am getting bigger. I am even outgrowing my clothes if you can believe that. My favorite nurse Mrs. Andrea even had to put me in a bigger diaper because I am a pooper and the little ones are not holding it all. It is pretty funny when you think about it.
4 comments:
She certainly has changed. What a sweet pea. I can't wait to see her again.
Grandee
She is a beautiful little girl!!!
Praise God for good health!!! Keep the pictures coming, I love to see how she grows and changes.
Sharon
Brooke, she's beautiful!! Tiny miracle! Keep the pics comin!
I love seeing all the pictures. Hope to see her in person one of these days. I feel "germy" around 7th graders all day. I've had three colds this year alone. I'm going to start wearing a mask!
Keep posting the pictures so I can have my virtual visits.
Post a Comment