Thursday, November 02, 2006


I had my eye exam today and everything was good. They just said that my eyes were premature, but everything is, so I guess that is good!
I am in a new nursery now because my staph test that they re-did came back as having it, so they are re-testing me again. Sure wish that they would just make a decision.
I am now 3lbs 1 oz. Mommy says that I am getting some meat on my bones and finally am growing a little butt crack and some cheeks.
My Uncle Matthew and Aunt Jennifer and Cousins got to see me today along with Emily.
Aunt Jennifer said that Alexis has dolls bigger than me. I think they were a little shocked at my small size, but they thought I was very cute!
I am going to be eating from the bottle 2X a day now instead of one, and they are going to feed me every 3 hours now instead of 2.
Mrs. Andrea (my nurse) said that I will probably only have to stay here for 2-3 more weeks. That made my mommy and daddy very happy. Mommy says that she is very ready for me to come home.
Please pray for my staph test to come back negative for MRSA-the kind they think I have that is not able to be treated with antibiotics. Also pray for continued strength for my mommy and daddy as they drive back and forth to visit me everyday.
Grandee is coming to see me at Thanksgiving. She will not believe how big I have gotten! I can't wait to see her!

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I just love that little picture of Em. It's one of my fav's thus far. It looks like she's clapping.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

She just keeps getting more and more beautiful! Love this pic :)

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Can't wait to hear how the shower went.