Well, tonight we are going to one of our highschool kids football games. He is the Kicker for Lincoln County High. It is going to be great because it is cold out today, so it is perfect football weather.
Michael and I are very excited to start working with the youth group. Please pray for us that we will be good leaders and role models to them. Pray for our time that we have to give and that God would bring us great ideas to do with them... ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE CERTAINLY WELCOME!!!
They have no group right now, so we are starting from the bottom and working our way up.
I am also so excited about my new Bible Study. It started on Wed. It is the newest of the Beth Moore series...The Patriarchs! Beth Moore is so wonderful. I am very, very excited to see how it is going to be in the up and coming weeks. I suggest anyone to get involved in her study.
Well, that is about it for now. I go back to the Dr. on the 25th for a followup and then will have another procedure done 2 weeks after that. Please pray for my mental frame of mind. This has been a very difficult thing to go thru and I am trying to work thru it.
Have a fabulous weekend!!!!!!
2 comments:
Bring a big warm blanket to cuddle under. I know ya'll are going to have a blast working with youth. You'll be great role models. The world needs more Brooke and Michaels to shape the future. P.S. You'll do great in your next procedure too because Lukey and I will be there rooting you on. Love ya.
Heard you sang a solo, how did it go?
Post a Comment