Monday, October 31, 2005

Latest Updates and Random Blogging...







Finally, some updates for ya:

Well, we had our 1st Youth group event for the kids at church and only 1 showed up. We had more leaders there than kids. But we are not going to get discouraged, I think it is going to take a while. We will just continue on!

I went to the Dr. Today for my ankle and she was not happy with the fact that it is not healing...AT ALL. She said that she wants me to use an air cast and come back on Friday if it is not better for an MRI! She did say that it IS NOT broken!

Tonight we passed out candy to the trick or treaters...We were just going to shut the porch light off and not pass it out, (that is terrible huh) but I saw the cute little kids on my way home already out and about, and stopped to get candy... I couldn't pass it up!

I am having surgery in 11 days. I am afraid of going thru the pain all over again. This one is supposed to be much harder than the 1st one physically, but the good and positive thing about this second surgery is that I won't feel all the emotionally crippling feelings with this one. I know that this surgery is positive and will help us for the future to have a sweet little baby!!!
I am excited that Mom, Heather and Lukey are going to be here!
I am just ready to have all of this behind me so we can start trying again. A part of me feels like it has been a lifetime ago, but then a part of me feels like it was just yesterday. I pray that no one ever has to go thru this!

Michael and I were talking about how we need a weekend away. We started looking at the calendar, and the 1st weekend we would be able to do it is New Years... Isn't that sad. 2 Months away. We are so swamped.

I can't wait to see all the pictures of my sweet GungGhu And all the candy he scored at the church fest! Isn't he just the cutest little thing ever!

I posted a few pictures that we got from the Round UP at church. Aren't they cute. And yes I know that my hair needs coloring, I am taking care of it this week and yes, I have gained some weight too. I sure am glad that family and friends love you anyway!!!
I love the one of me and my buddy Jackson. He is my sweet little friend from church. He loves Michaels drums. Michael gave him a pair of his drum sticks and he carry's them everywhere. He and his brother are the sweetest little boys!

Work is going good. I have several big deals in the works, so that makes things better and keeps your boss off your back for a while. I pray for him, he is such a sad little man. Completely wrapped up in $ and material possessions. If only he knew that money and things do not by happiness and when the novelty wears off on something new, you just have to get something else because the newness has worn off and you are not happy anymore. What a sad way to live. I would rather live in a cardboard box with my husband and have the happy life that I have, than to live in a $350,000 house and be miserable. I guess all we can do is pray for those types of people.

Well, I guess that I have rambled on long enough! Hope your week is a good one!!!

6 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Your little buddy is so cute! You and Michael will be great youth leaders. It just takes time to build something like that up. Especially with that age group. If one friend isn't going - the whole group might not! Time will work it out! Hope you heal quickly! By New Years you and Michael will be able to enjoy yourselves!!!!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Amen Sista! Check out my blog, the halloween pic's are posted. Luke was so cute.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Your poor little ankle and knee. Wish I could take away all the pain now and of the next couple weeks. You'll be fine, you're a strong chic-a-dee. Love you and am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Hey Missy! How are you doing?? Blog us some updates :)

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

get this darn blog updated.

Amber said...

Waiting on the latest news with you and Michael!! Need an update!