Sunday, October 02, 2005

BACK TO THE LAND OF THE LIVING

Well, it has been a long and hard road, and I am still not fully recovered, but I am getting stronger each day.
I am thoroughly convinced that we have been able to get to this point ONLY with the prayers that have been lifted up on our behalf. We have people praying everywhere and I am so grateful for that. God is good ALL the time and even though we do not understand hardships that we go thru, I know that HE is in control and HE knows the plans and our future.
I have seen first hand now more than ever, that life can drastically change in just a matter of minutes, and things can happen that are unexpected. I have also seen that no matter what FAITH is what it is all about! Without FAITH-there is nothing!!!
Thank you to all the people who have helped me thru this "journey". Please keep praying that my body continues to heal properly, that Michael can get rest and strength as he cares for me, and that we will continue to draw close to God in our time of sadness.

5 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

We love you guys and know that it's just a matter of time before the sun shines back in your window. Hang in there sis. Greater days are on the horizon, I am confident of that. You are continually in our prayers. Love you.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Oh, can't wait to see you soon. Courteousy of sweet Annie. Thank you Annie if you're reading this. I WILL take you up on the offer.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

You are such an inspiration to us, Brookie. Thanks for being such an example of faith and strength. You are in our prayers!!

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers and I know that prayer heals everything. You will get through this and there are brighter days to come in your future. I love you.
Sally

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

GET THIS BLOG UPDATED!