Thank God for Fridays!!! It means the end of the work week and me that is good!
What a week. Between driving close to 600 miles this week, my day ended with my boss blowing off my 3 pm meeting with him for his meeting with his personal tailor that comes in to fit him with his clothes... uggghhh... who does he think he is..the president!!!!
Tonight be went to the show at Renfro Valley which was really neat. It is a country music place, and they have all different musical numbers. Our Pastor and his wife invited us and after that we went out for pizza.
Tomorrow we have the Fall Roundup at church. It is kind of an alternative to halloween but it will have pumpkin painting, arts and crafts, pony rides and chili dogs... a time for us to share about Jesus. Pray the rain holds off!
Trying to think what else is going on.....
I am looking forward to my fam coming down for my next surgery. I cannot wait. I miss them!!
Well, I guess that is about it for now. I am so exhausted and am going to turn in for the night.
P.S. If you have a Beth Moore Bible study available in your area, I highly recommend it! It is wonderful!!!!
1 comment:
I cannot believe he has a personal tailor! You're killin me here. The FIRST thing I'll do when I start my job is look for something for you! It would rock to work together again!!! Hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment