Friday, January 06, 2006

Daily Randomness

Well, my second interview went seemingly well. I am just playing the waiting game now. I hopefully will hear something on Monday. I still feel very confident about it! I will keep you posted!

Well, I have made a resolution after going shopping tonight. My sis in law Jennifer bought me a Lane Giant I mean Lane Bryant gift card for Christmas, and I got me some new snazzy jeans and a night gown. I had to go up a size in Jeans from the last time I went shopping for Jeans. That sucks!!! So, I am going to dedicate my new year to loosing weight. I used to be so much skinnier and hate that I have gained so much! Maybe you could send me some of your new recipes Amber!

One thing to gripe about! On our way home from Lexington tonight, I noticed that people STILL have Christmas trees up and plugged in mind you... and their house lights still on! CHRISTMAS IS OVER FOLKS AND IT IS THE 5TH OF JANUARY!!!!!!! Take them down!!!!!! If any of you who are reading this still have your stuff up, please don't be offended, just take them down!
Ok, I am done!

I have been asked to do special music at church Sunday night, and Michael invited the whole family, so now the preasure is on! Pray for me!

I will post a hair picture soon, I promise!!!

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I call Lane Bryant, Lane GAYant now.(you know why) They've got some cute Seven 7 jeans there don't they. I have a pair, only I bought them at the thrift store for 5.99 rather than for 79.50 like they sell em' for. I'll make you a deal. Post the hair pic and I'll take down my Christmas tree. OKAY!!!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I'm SO GLAD your interview went well. I'm praying that this all works out seamlessly for you.

Just remember: It's KY!! I guess all us Texas girls go thru this...
:)

Wish I could hear your special music, but I am pretty booked on Sundays!

Amber said...

The only suggestion that I will make about cooking healthier is to get a steamer! I love it. I am not a big vegetable eater, but with the steamer it is so easy to chop up fresh veggies and steam them for about 15 minutes and you have a meal!! Jeff isn't real excited about it, but he will get over it.