Well, we haven't had a road trip in a long time, but we took one last night!
Our friends J and Jaqueline sold his truck to a man in Indiana, so we decided to ride along and follow the men as they set out to deliver it. We first made a pit stop for some dinner in Louisville. They have a new Cheesecake Factory, so I introduced it to all of them. They LOVED it! Finally we made it to Terre Haute, IN and checked in for the night.
The guys got up early Sat. morning to deliver the truck, then it was breakfast at IHOP!!! Love, Love, Love IHOP! Haven't been there since Dallas, and years at that!
We had a great time. I love road trips. Good way to get your mind off job crap!
Update on my job crap:
I had a 3rd and final interview on Thursday. The final decision will be made next Mon. the decision maker will be out of town all next week! Torture yes, but I am so sick of worrying about it, that I am not going to anymore! Whatever happens....happens!
Happy Birthday to Eileen!
Old woman!
3 comments:
Must have got in early from IN. Since you blogged at 4 ish am. I swear you told me that you were going to IL, not IN. Oh well....maybe it's my mind that's going. I just know it's all going to work out with the job. Hang in there. Love ya.
We did, actually the boys did. It was just over the IL line, but the main time we were in IN!
Missed you Saturday night. You're right, that place WAS better than the WB. . . but it was still rather, uh, interesting. ;-)
Did you find the world's ugliest dress in the clothes bag I sent with Mike?
Post a Comment