Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Well, I am still waiting to hear about my job interview. I heard from Kelly's today and they said that he is still interviewing and has 2nd rounds to go. I was under the impression he was done! So just waiting to hear. Should have an answer by the end of the week!

I am enjoying my time at home. I am passing the time away with purse making. My friend Jacqueline is going to sell them at her school for me. Thanks Girlie!!!!
I will try to take some pics. of them and post them so you can see my handy work!

Well, that is about it for now.. boring I know!

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

How grueling....I swear I hate multiples interviewee's, and interviews. Makes a person so antsy. Especially when you really want the job. Hang in there and keep making your purses girlie. Maybe you won't have to go back to work. Love you.