Monday, January 09, 2006

Job Update

I have a 3rd and hopefully final job interview with the sales manager on Thurs.
I am continually praying that I will wait upon the Lord and not to impatient...which for me is hard most of the time!

My boss got in a yelling, screaming, pushing match with the branch manager today right in the middle of the office infront of the whole sales staff. Classy organization I work for huh! I have GOT to get out of there!

Please continue to pray for my job situation, before I pull my hair out. It seems like a hopeless situation!

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Never hopeless. You'll get the job or another one best suited for your talents. I hate to wait too though. I cannot believe that that employee didn't file an assault chg. against your boss. What a jerk! Hang in there. Happiness is just around the corner.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Please don't pull your hair out. I don't think you'd look too good bald.

Amber said...

From all that I have been through with Beau and being in constant prayer for things I WANT- the only advice I can say is that it has to be the Lord's WILL!!! So just pray for his will- not your will to be done. Good Luck tomorrow on the big interview. God will work things out to his liking!!