Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
Things are well in Texas these days. My Horns brought glory back to these parts.Bye Bye Cowboys!
When's the new hair cut pic going to be posted? HUH!
GIG EM AGGIES!Had to represent.Matt had a ton of fun at the Rose Bowl even though he didn't get a ticket...It's always better for the Fleharty household when the 'horns win, so if the Aggies aren't playing, I guess I'm not too much of a traitor to root for UT!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Things are well in Texas these days. My Horns brought glory back to these parts.
Bye Bye Cowboys!
When's the new hair cut pic going to be posted? HUH!
GIG EM AGGIES!
Had to represent.
Matt had a ton of fun at the Rose Bowl even though he didn't get a ticket...
It's always better for the Fleharty household when the 'horns win, so if the Aggies aren't playing, I guess I'm not too much of a traitor to root for UT!
Post a Comment