Friday, February 17, 2006

Purses, Purses and more purses





I have been busy making purses! Here are the latest ones!
If you would like to buy one or have a purse party, let me know! :O}

9 comments:

Amber said...

I love them! WOW! Keep up the work. I can not imagine those not selling. I think those will be your biggest hit. I would love to have a purse party for ya- if I was closer. They are adorable!!!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

BROOKE, you are so talented!! I love them...bring some tonight - I want one!!!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

BROOKE, you are so talented!! I love them...bring some tonight - I want one!!!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Your purses rock! I love mine and I'm sure my sis will love hers (especially since she picked it out off the website)!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

What lovely creations. I'll take one of everything....

Beth said...

Did someone say purses? I'm sure I'll have to get one. A woman can't have too many purses or shoes.

Brooke said...

I agree Beth! I will bring them up to Irvine when we come next Sunday. Maybe I can swing by and show them to ya!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

*****
(That's a 5 star rating in blogspeak)

I love my purse! Just an update - number 1 and number 4 on this post sold last night...HA. You'll need to update more often to keep your stock accurate :)

Beth said...

Cool! Email me and let me know what time you'll be in town. Maybe Mike can keep Chad distracted so he won't notice I'm looking at purses. LOL