Ok everyone... this is fun and brings back memories.. add yours to your blog... Eileen-maybe this will finally give you something to blog about!!!!! hee hee
First Name: Brooke
First Kiss: James Ellison
First Concert: George Strait.. I think that was my first one..
First lust: Kirk Cameron on Growing Pains
First love: James Ellison
First thing you think in the morning: Do I really have to go to work! and thank God for the snooze button.
First book you remember loving: The Frog and the Toad
First pet: Hamster
First question you'll ask in Heaven:Where is my baby and is it with Dad?
First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation: I need one!
First best friend: Natalie Camp
Last time you dressed up: yesterday for work
Last thing you ate: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Last CD you bought: hmmm... that is a hard one...I really can't remember
Last time you cried: Thursday. Of course it is a daily occurance these days
Last time you told someone you loved them: 5 minutes ago to my sweet husband
Last really fun thing you did: Got married!!!! That was really fun!
Last thing you watched on TV: Talk Soup... that guy is hilarious
Last Halloween costume: dressed up as Dorothy from the Wiz of Oz, gathered everything from Heathers closet and went to a party with her down the street in their neighborhood.
Last Concert attended: 4Him... sort of a concert,,, they played at Heather and Jason's church.
4 comments:
Hey Girl- Loved reading all of your "Firsts". What a great idea!!!
I remember all those things Oh so well....three cheers for growing up with good firsts....You forgot one first though. First time to be an aunt July 22, 2004. Your most important duty thus far in life.
Oh ya, I did forget to put that on there huh! It was the best day wasn't it!!!!
OOhhh. . . something to put on my blog. ;-)
Post a Comment