
OK, OK, GEEZ LADIES CAN'T A GIRL BE TOO BUSY TO BLOG EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE... HA HA!
What a week! First off, I finally I am blonde again. I got my hair cut and colored. And my eyebrows waxed. Sure makes a girl feel better!!!
I go for an MRI on my ankle on Tuesday and then go to an orthopedic surgeon 1 week after my other surgery. What an inconvenience! My friend loaned me one of those boots that they give you when you break your ankle, so it has been so much better. Although, I feel like I am doing more harm than good to it.
I am having my suregery next Friday. Mom and Heather and Lukey will be here next Sat. I am so very excited to spend time with them. I will probably be flying high from the pain meds, but we will have a good time!
I got into an altercation with my boss today at work. He started my morning off by screaming at me at the top of his lungs for something he didnt even know the whole situation. So I called his boss and reported him! I am not taking anymore crap off of him!!! Something has to be done with him.
I need a vacation!
Michael and I are cracking down in the month of November with our spending habits. We have commited to not eating out lunch or dinner at all and not spending any $ that is not a must. It has been hard considering that we used to eat out everyday for lunch, but I know that we are going to save a lot of $$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!
Michael is going fishing tomorrow with some people from church. He is so excited. He loves, loves, loves to fish. I am glad we have made new friends at church that we can do stuff with! What a blessing.
This weekend will be low key. I am going to spend tomorrow sewing! I am on a sewing kick. I am working on Christmas stuff! You will just have to wait and see what it is next month!
That is all for now, just had to blog so the Nazi would get off my back! Just kidding, love ya sis!
4 comments:
Middle school kids are really great at letting you know when it's time to get your hair done. . . and they're not subtle either. Right in the middle of class they'll blurt out, "You need to get your roots done." Thanks. I've also had them tell me my toenail polish was coming off, my jacket was too tight, and I was wearing too much blush--not all in the same day, fortunately. LOL
At least you didnt' let it go as long as that one girl at the barn. . . the one with the black hair and the platinum pony tail. Looks like she clipped somebody else's hair to the back of her head.
True! What the heck was that! Dread Locks gone wrong!!!!!
You and Beth crack me up talking about the "barn" chick. Mom and I saw some real "doozy's" at the craft show let me tell ya. Something about 400lbs and spandex pants that just don't mix. We also saw some 80's perms and a "Shim" yest. We couldn't tell what it was she or he. I fooled mom by saying, "Mom, that was a shim, did you see it have a hard time deciding which bathroom to go in?" She said, "No way". I got her. Can't wait till next Sat. Lukey is getting excited too. Love ya.
Post a Comment