Thursday, October 06, 2005

LAZY DOG






Captured these the other day when Mandie was taking a nap. Does she own our bed or what!!!
I woke her with the flash from the camera. Lazy Lazy Dog!

6 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

That is too funny. Is she spoiled or what. She's loving the 4" thick mattress pad. She knows where her bread is buttered.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I'm so glad I got to meet Mandie. I love pups! Such a cutie.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

That looks all mysterious, but really it was me removing my post bc it posted twice :)

Brooke said...

I know, she is spoiled! But she is such a good dog too. She only gets to nap there, no more sleeping there, she has been banished to the hallway!
Cindy, I am glad you got to come down to the C.O. for a visit too and meet Mandie, she told me she loved ya after you left!

Amber said...

Look at that! WoW! Mandie looks like a wonderful dog. I just love dogs.