Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
Friday, October 07, 2005
PROUD AUNT~LITTLE MAN~AND A FROG
I was going through some of my pictures today and came across this one. This is my favorite picture. It was from when I came to visit the week that Luke was born. Look how little he was. It amazes me how fast they grow!
I love that picture too. I cannot believe how big he's gotten. You're not going to believe it either. He's a lot bigger than when you saw him in July. He's roughly 27 lbs. now. He was only like 23 when you saw him. Can't wait to see Aunt Brooke Lukey says.
Amazing- isn't it on how fast they grow!! I was just saying that on my blog last night. I just can not believe it. I miss it already. Did I just say that? I think I did. Hope you are doing good. Would love to see you soon. Take care- Aunt Brooke.
2 comments:
I love that picture too. I cannot believe how big he's gotten. You're not going to believe it either. He's a lot bigger than when you saw him in July. He's roughly 27 lbs. now. He was only like 23 when you saw him. Can't wait to see Aunt Brooke Lukey says.
Amazing- isn't it on how fast they grow!! I was just saying that on my blog last night. I just can not believe it. I miss it already. Did I just say that? I think I did. Hope you are doing good. Would love to see you soon. Take care- Aunt Brooke.
Post a Comment