I know! It is bad stuff isn't it. Notice the 2 tone color of the hair and the explination that came forth was "Well, it was cool back then to use Sun In."! That is bad stuff!!!!
That doo is unbelievable! I don't think I have seen any doo that hysterical! I think he needs to start a trend now and go back to the days of mullets!!
Ok, don't get mad Bubbie but you seriously look like a child molester waiting for their next victim. Your lines would be: "Hi, little girl/boy wanna come pet my doggy?"
How come Shaggy didn't use any sun-in? Was it out for canines back then?
I know, Brian says his mustache is a porn mustache! He will NEVER and I repeat NEVER have a mullet again! He used to pull it back and wear it in a pony tail! uggghhhhhhhhhhh
8 comments:
Awwww. . . there's Hobo!!
Can't say that I remember that mullet, but Chad thinks he does. LOL
I don't think Chad had a mullet, but I've got some of him with blonde hair.
All I can say is OH MY GOD! I think that mullet is the Kentucky variety--the Amish BorderCollie Drummer mullet.
I know! It is bad stuff isn't it. Notice the 2 tone color of the hair and the explination that came forth was "Well, it was cool back then to use Sun In."!
That is bad stuff!!!!
That doo is unbelievable! I don't think I have seen any doo that hysterical! I think he needs to start a trend now and go back to the days of mullets!!
Ok, don't get mad Bubbie but you seriously look like a child molester waiting for their next victim. Your lines would be: "Hi, little girl/boy wanna come pet my doggy?"
How come Shaggy didn't use any sun-in? Was it out for canines back then?
i luv mullets!
I know, Brian says his mustache is a porn mustache!
He will NEVER and I repeat NEVER have a mullet again!
He used to pull it back and wear it in a pony tail!
uggghhhhhhhhhhh
LOL--Porn Mustache!!!!
Post a Comment