Hey there family and friends.
Things here in KY are good. I am recovering slowly but surely from my surgery and looking forward to feeling better and better each day.
I go see the Orthopedic Dr. on Friday for my ankle/foot, so wish me luck there and pray to God that he does not say the word surgery!
I have had my fill of surgery's to last a lifetime.
We had a nice visit with Heather and Lukey. He was a little out of his element and it was hard on him, but I sure enjoyed him being here! My oh My how he has grown. Like a little weed. What a big boy!! It was good to spend time with Heather as well. We had good sister time together!
Mom will be here until Sunday a.m. and we are enjoying each other's company as well. It was good to have the family together, but wasn't the same without Jason.
It is growing cold here and we had some severe thunderstorms last night and even a tornado in Western KY, but it didn't effect us. Now it is just cold and they are predicting some snow flurries!
Well, I guess that is about all that I know for now. Had to do a quick update for ya.
4 comments:
Aunt Brooke/ Bubbie--Sorry I was so grouchy. Lukemeister's moodiness was really taking a toll on my sanity. I really did have a good time seeing ya'll. Even though I complained and chased the little monster around the whole time. Can't wait to see ya'll again for Christmas. That was Jason can see ya'll too. Make sure monkey butt hitches a ride too! Love ya'll.
Oops I mean that WAY Jason can see ya'll too.
I'm so glad everything seems to be better and better for you, Brooke. I hope maybe to see you at Christmas if possible. We will have to have pizza night over at our house if ya'll come to town. So glad to hear the positive update.
Glad to hear you're doing well. Some years just stink, medically speaking. 2000-2002 got me--70 gained pounds, 45+ missed work days, 20-something days in 4 hospitals, 5 surgical procedures. . .
. . . AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE.
Oh, sorry. . . got carried away.
a'hem
Post a Comment