Well, there goes another weekend. Man do they go by too fast.
Monday here we come! 2 weeks without seeing my boss. He is out of town this week and then I will be off the whole week after that. YIPPEEEEEEEE !!!!! 2 weeks without seeing him is like Chirstmas and my birthday all wrapped up in one!
Please pray for our friend Jimmy. Many of you may remember him from our wedding. His mom and dad were in Hawaii celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and his dad died. They think that he had a heart attack. So they have to transport him here back to Kentucky. Please pray that the funeral does not fall at the same time of my surgery, because we want Michael to be able to go to the funeral to support his friend. I know that God already knows the future and is in control of it.
Please pray also for my MRI on Tues. and my surgery on Fri. Also pray for a safe trip for Mom, Heather and Lukey. Pray that traveling with Lukey will not be difficult, and that everything will fall into place! Thanks again Annie for providing a way for them to be here!
2 comments:
blog nazi is coming after ya
Good Luck on Friday! You will be in my prayers and thoughts. I'm so glad that your family is able to come and see you. I hope you are feeling up to their company. I'm sure you will be happy just to see them, especially little Lukie.
Post a Comment