Well, here it is 2006~!
Another year has come and gone. I am glad that we have a new fresh slate and a whole year ahead... minus 5 days...
I have a new short sassy "do"- pictures to come.... for the new year. I was so sick of it being longer I couldn't stand it anymore!
I have a 2nd job interview that I am waiting to confirm, for a new dream job! I also found out yesterday that my lovely boss-and of course I am being sarcastic- already hired someone to take one of our places in my office and I believe it is for mine... gotta love that huh! The real kicker is that he wasn't planning on telling us/me until I guess he handed out a pink slip...
So, I am really anxious these days. I really, really want the job that I interviewed for, which is a Regional Recruitor and they say that I am their top pick, so I feel pretty confidant about it. But now not only do I want it, but I have to get it! I hate feeling like this...again!
I know that God is in control of the whole situation and I will continue to try to keep that at the forefront of my mind. Last night at church we only had 1 girl show up for our Kick off of our Bible Study, so we joined in with the younger ones to have a Bible Study together and then they had a craft, so for kicks, we did it too. We made shields out of paper plates in reference to the verse " The Lord is my strength and my shield"! I know that God wanted me to be in there for that to give me a gentle yet crafty reminder! It is funny how He can use a simple paper plate to bring us back to reality!
New Year , new to-do list... I am not making resolutions because they never stick, so I am just making a to-do list of things I want to accomplish! More on that to come.
2 comments:
Oh so lovely what Dave has done. What a complete jack@$$. I will pray they offer you that job tomorrow on the spot at your followup interview.
Best of luck with the job! I hate interviews. They make me nervous. I've moved up to interviewER in recent years, and I'm nervous on that end, too. LOL
Waiting for the haircut photos . . .
Post a Comment