Sunday, September 18, 2005

~~ Baby Name Poll ~~

Well, Michael and I have been thinking about names for the baby! These are the ones that we have come up with so far:

Boys

Jackson Wade Stone
Aidan Michael Stone
Addison Wade Stone


Girls
Emery Faith Stone
Riley Faith Stone
Madison Faith Stone

What do you think? I am taking a poll, so leave your comments of which ones you like best, then I will tell ya which ones are my absolute favorite.. if you know, don't post it!

We are so excited, excited, excited! I have been looking at nursery bedding and baby clothes and I wish I already knew what I was having. But thats ok, I will just wait!

8 comments:

Amber said...

I like Jackson and Madison. I think Riley sounds like a boy's name. I hope I didn't affend anyone when I say that.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

If you go with Riley I would spell it Ryleigh. If you go with Emery I would spell Emereigh. Or Emmareigh. P.S. I am getting a strong inkling that Jackson should be the boys name. I ran into ANOTHER person (this makes 4 in 3 days) who is prego and naming her baby Jackson. Met her yest. at Janna's shower. I will like whatever you choose for a name for my nephew or niece.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

But...my all time favorite name is Fred Flint Stone

Anonymous said...

Boy - Rhett Michael Stone
Girl - Sophia Faith Stone

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I looove Jackson Wade Stone! jSw is a good monogram! ;)

Emery is growing on me a lot too. I looked up the meaning. It's a masculine Germanic name meaning "work rule." What the heck does that mean?? Still a cute name though! Did you decide against "Emerie" (or "E'Marie" jk)?

Anonymous said...

Jackson Wade and Madison Faith are my two choices. I'm sure you will probably come up with others as the months go by.

Mom

Beth said...

I like Riley and Aidan. We're been overrun with Madisons around here.

Know what I like most about Aidan? If you have boy/girl twins, you can name one Aidan and reverse the name and name the girl Nadia!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Ayvrie Faith Stone. This is the name of a girl I went to college with (just the Ayvrie part though)! Sounds like a name you might like???