
Well, it's official~ our Yard and Bake Sale was a HUGE success!!!
We managed to make $1200!!
We made $350 in the first 30 minutes!
These people out here are yard sale fools!
We had so much help and I couldn't have done it without everyone!!
Thanks Cindy for baking all that you baked and driving all the way from the Ville to help us! (And for the Krispy Kreme's)
I am very excited, as my goal was $1000 and I even exceeded that. We had a lot of fun in the process and I got to really meet and fellowship with ladies from our new church. I didn't realize when I started this process how much of a blessing it was going to be on me as well, but it truly ministered to me too.
4 comments:
AWESOME!!! That is amazing Brooke!
Awesome! I'm so proud of you sis.
That is what it is all about- being ministered to. Congratulations on the success and I know the people will even be more ministered to and touched. You are a great person!!!
Thanks ladies. I just feel so blessed by it all. I know that part of God's plan thru this whole crisis was to allow us the opportunity to share him with others!
Post a Comment