Thursday, September 22, 2005

TOO TIRED TO BLOG

Sorry folks, but I have been way to tired to blog. This baby is kicking my butt, but I am grateful! So, I will try to update this weekend more!

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Yeah, that first trimester is a nightmare. All you want to do is eat and sleep. Get some zzzz's. girlie.

Beth said...

This was a colleague's daily schedule for the first few months. . .

Get up at 4:00AM for no good reason. Throw up until 6:30.
Eat. Get to school. Throw up again.
Eat. Teach class. Pee. Eat. Teach class. Pee. Eat lunch. Teach class. Pee. Snack. Teach Class. Go home. Pee. Eat supper. Shower. Pee. Go to bed at 7:00.

At least she had a sense of humor about it all.

Beth said...

Here's a pregnancy story from this morning at work.

The teacher across the hall from me--the one who had me as a teacher in 8th grade--is due in February. She's super skinny and not gaining weight anywhere but in her stomach, and this week she was just starting to look noticeably pregnant--to the point where the kids were asking about it. Well, this morning she comes to my room and says that she has no idea what happened during the night, but none of her clothes fit this morning. So there she is in sweatpants. I *could* tell a bit difference from yesterday! Don't know where he was hiding, but he's OUT now! She's looking at the bright side. . . she has to go shopping this weekend.